We call it Colvard Farms; you'll call home your own private nature preserve.
Close to EVERYTHING, yet far from the ordinary.
Colvard Farms is a unique luxury community with over 400 acres of natural beauty
originally designed by noted national conservation planner Randall Arendt.
At one time a collection of working farms (hence, our choice of names),
Colvard Farms is now a neighborhood where your family can cultivate its own traditions.
LOCATION . LOCATION . LOCATION
Colvard Farms is located in the heart of North Carolina’s Triangle region. All the culture and amenities of Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, and Raleigh are close by.
Just three miles from Southpoint Mall and Interstate 40, we are uniquely situated to benefit from globally renowned universities and medical centers yet we have artisan vineyards and farm produce on our doorstep. Jordan Lake is minutes away and offers the best of water sports while sheltering a diverse array of wildlife.
This land is a special place and we take its stewardship very seriously.
Approximately one-third of the property will remain permanent green space. As most of Colvard Farms is bounded by Jordan Lake and public recreation lands, preservation of this natural state is assured for future generations.
CONVENIENCE, SERENITY, HISTORY
Over 400 acres of untouched beauty
All the best stories begin in the past. And Colvard Farms is rooted in the best traditions of North Carolina. Indeed, the property has provided comfort and sustenance to many generations of families.
WALK, RUN, HIKE, BIKE, PLAY, AND SWIM.
In life, as in any journey, getting there should be half the fun.
From swimming and tennis to picnic areas and playgrounds, Colvard Farms has amenities to satisfy those who enjoy an active lifestyle. More than two miles of nature trails wind through our forests and fields.
Colvard Farms amenities include a junior Olympic-sized pool and a clubhouse featuring a fitness center, full kitchen, and conference rooms. A shady playground is tucked into the woods nearby and two tennis courts are also available.
A particularly well-used and beloved element of Colvard Farms is the miles of nature trails that wind their way through the 400-acre site. These shady paths meander alongside ponds and through open meadows showcasing the changing seasons. Meet your neighbors for a morning stroll or take on some serious exercise after work.
*click on the images below to enlarge and read the caption
OUTSIDE THE NEIGHBORHOOD.
More recreational opportunities await you right outside the neighborhood. There are boating and skiing opportunities on adjacent Jordan Lake as well as hiking in the surrounding public recreation lands. Nearby you’ll find the popular New Hope Point Eagle Roost site and the New Hope Audubon Wildlife Observation Area.
More than twenty public/private golf courses await just minutes away if golf is your game. The highly prestigious Old Chatham Golf Club is just 2 miles away while Hope Valley Country Club is 6 miles or 15 mins from us.
Close to EVERYTHING...
Streets at Southpoint
University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
Research Triangle Park
Durham Performance Arts Center
Raleigh-Durham International Airport
North Carolina State University
Your Personal Escape
Our Award-Winning Custom Builder Team
Let Us Introduce You.
HEARTHSTONE LUXURY HOMES
REALIZE YOUR NEXT DREAM HOME
Hearthstone Luxury Homes is a team that collectively has more than 100 years of custom home design and building experience. Under the leadership of Jeff Logsdon, Hearthstone has received numerous awards for distinctive design and construction.
The entire team makes the design+build process fun and exciting, with a world of possibilities and options, not limitations! We know your experience with the Loyd Builders team will be as positive and as memorable as the home you will enjoy for years to come.
The St. Clair Construction Group was founded with a passion and vision for building unique and breathtaking custom homes.
Under the leadership of Sam St. Clair, he strives to be in constant communication with his clients in order to deliver their visions, furnish clients with high-value cost-saving selections, and provide customer service long after the building process has been completed.
Pick your favorite Homesites from our unique phases, and contact Donna to learn more. You have up to 24 months to begin building on your Homesite once purchased.
Donna, our Broker and Builder Representative, will help you navigate the Builder options and facilitate the selection process.
This is when the fun really starts. Our Custom Builder Team is exceptional at bringing your dream home to life and helping you enjoy the process.
This is the moment you've been waiting for, Day 1 in your dream home, and all the moments to follow, living your extraordinary life.
Colvard Farms Broker & Builder Representative
Donna is the Broker and Builder Representative for Colvard Farms and a member of the Julie Wright Realty Group. She is outgoing and engaging with a diverse international background and residential real estate experience from Houston, Texas to Research Triangle Park.
Having lived in southeast Asia for more than a decade, Donna has a unique appreciation for different cultures, peoples, and the homes in which they live.
As we release the final phases in Colvard Farms, we are very pleased that Donna is available to share opportunities with customers and brokers about living in this exclusive community.
Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity. While the facts contained within this site are believed to be true, no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein, and the same is subject to errors and omissions. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being violated and/or that any work belonging to you has been reproduced on the Site or in any Content in any way, you may notify Company at Legal@ColvardFarmsEncore.com. Please provide your name and contact information, the nature of your work and how it is being violated, all relevant copyright and/or trademark registration information, the location/URL of the violation, and any other information you believe is relevant.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
10. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER (including, for example, your web service provider service, payment services, your software and/or any updates or upgrades to that software). ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DETERMINE, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, WHETHER THE COMPANY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH MALFUNCTION OR DISRUPTION.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Wake County, North Carolina. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: 20 January 2020
Colvard Farms Development Company, LLC (the “Company”) respects the privacy concerns of the users of its websites, www.colvardfarms.com and www.colvardfarmsencore.com, and the services provided therein (collectively the “Site”). The Company thus provides this privacy statement to explain what information is gathered during a visit to the Site and how such information may be used.
Use of Information:
As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or e-mail address, is automatically collected from your visit to the Site. However, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of the Company’s internet servers. Information such as the type of browser being used, its operating system, and your IP address is gathered in order to enhance your online experience.
The Site’s various mailing lists, downloads, special offers, contests, registration forms, and surveys may request that you give us contact information such as your name, mailing and/or e-mail address, demographic information such as your age and gender, and personal preference information such as your preferred software and interests. Information submitted at the time of submission will be used by the Company only as necessary for our legitimate business interests, including without limitation the improvement of our products, services and the contents of the Site. The Company may also share such information with our business and promotional partners to further those interests. Personally-identifiable information is never sold or leased to any third parties. With your permission, we may use your contact information to send you information about our company and products. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings as provided below. The Company does not store any credit card information it may receive in regard to a specific transaction and/or billing arrangement except as necessary to complete and satisfy its rights and obligations with regard to such transaction, billing arrangement, and/or as otherwise authorized by a user.
The Company may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with the Company’s rights or property, other users of the Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
The Company may also be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Children Age 16 and Under:
The Company recognizes the special obligation to protect personally identifiable information obtained from children age 16 and under. AS SUCH, IF YOU ARE 16 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER, THE COMPANY REQUESTS THAT YOU NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SITE OR TO THE COMPANY. If the Company discovers that a child age 16 or younger has signed up on the Site or provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete that child’s identifiable information from our records.
The Company nonetheless encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
~ Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
~ Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
~ Look for Website privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
~ Check out the FTC’s site for more tips on protecting children's privacy online
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual’s computer hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies make using our Site easier by, among other things, saving your passwords and preferences for you. These cookies are restricted for use only on our Site and do not transfer any personal information to any other party. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can, however, reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please consult the technical information relevant to your browser for instructions. If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, some parts of the Site may not function properly or may be considerably slower.
Neither the Company nor the Site knowingly permits the use of malware, spyware, viruses, and/or other similar types of software.
Links to External Sites:
Bulletin Boards and Chat Areas:
Guests of the Site are solely responsible for the content of messages they post on the Company’s forums, such as chat rooms and bulletin boards. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address, phone number) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. Please take care when using these features.
The Site may provide you the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us at the point where we request information about you. You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list in order to discontinue any such future communications. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications you receive from the Company which you no longer wish to receive. If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please e-mail us at Privacy@ColvardFarmsEncore.com, including a copy of the undesired email attached to the request, and state you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
Transfer of Information Across National Borders:
Our site and various information we collect are operated on servers located in various jurisdictions, including the United States. When you access or use the Site and/or our services, personal information about you may be transferred outside the country in which you are situated to these other locations. The Company’s policies ensure that such personal information is protected to the same standard when processed by any Company entity or office around the world. We also ensure that appropriate contracts containing standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission to protect that information and the rights of individuals are in place with any and all third-party service providers we may use.
Your Access to and Control Over Your Personally Identifiable Information:
At any time, but only once per calendar year, or as otherwise required under applicable law, users may contact Company to review the personally identifiable information that Company has collected about you. If you discover any errors, please notify Company and the information will be corrected. To review the personally identifiable information that Company has collected about you, please send an email to Privacy@ColvardFarmsEncore.com with the subject line: “Personal Information Review Request.” Users may also request that Company delete a user account(s) or, if you have not established a user account, your email address, and any related data at any time. If you wish to delete your user account(s), please email us at Privacy@ColvardFarmsEncore.com with the words “Delete Account” in the subject line. If you do not have a user account and wish to delete your email address or other personally identifiable information that you might have provided through your use of the Site and/or any Services, please email us at Privacy@ColvardFarmsEncore.com with the words “Delete My Information” in the subject line.
You may also choose to confirm that the Company does not use your personal information in certain ways and/or to otherwise “opt out” of certain uses of that personal information, including without limitation (i) when your personal may to be disclosed to a third party unrelated to the Company and/or parties directly related to providing your Services and/or (ii) when your personal information may be used for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. If you wish to limit your personal data in either such way, or have other questions about how the Company may use your personal data, please contact us at Privacy@ColvardFarmsEncore.com with the words “Privacy Request” in the subject line.
Your California Privacy Rights:
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request from companies conducting business in California a list of third parties to which the company has disclosed personally identifiable information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes. Company has not and will not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes; accordingly, it will not maintain such a list of third parties. If you are a resident of California and want additional information confirming how Company does not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, you may contact us at Privacy@ColvardFarmsEncore.com with the words “California Privacy” in the subject line of your email.
Contact Information for Complaints or Concerns:
If you have any complaints or concerns about the Company or about this privacy statement, please contact:
Via email: Privacy@ColvardFarmsEncore.com
Via regular mail:
Colvard Farms Development Company, LLC
9415 HWY 751
Durham, North Carolina 27713
Information provided by you via general e-mail inquiries to the Company such as your e-mail address is used only to respond to your inquiries in the ordinary course of business, and is never shared with third parties.
If you are a resident of the EU and have an unresolved data privacy concern or personal information collection, use, or disclosure concern, you may file a complaint/inquiry with us using the contact information noted above.
Security/How Your Personally Identifiable Information Is Protected:
Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures to attempt to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use. We also protect your personally identifiable information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. We continually review all such measures and update them when appropriate. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to Company, you accept that you do so at your own risk.
Your Acceptance of These Terms:
Last Updated: 20 January 2020