We call it Colvard Farms; you'll call home your own private nature preserve.
Close to EVERYTHING, yet far from the ordinary.
Colvard Farms is a unique luxury community with over 400 acres of natural beauty
originally designed by noted national conservation planner Randall Arendt.
At one time a collection of working farms (hence, our choice of names),
Colvard Farms is now a neighborhood where your family can cultivate its own traditions.
LOCATION . LOCATION . LOCATION
Colvard Farms is located in the heart of North Carolina’s Triangle region. All the culture and amenities of Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, and Raleigh are close by.
Just three miles from Southpoint Mall and Interstate 40, we are uniquely situated to benefit from globally renowned universities and medical centers yet we have artisan vineyards and farm produce on our doorstep. Jordan Lake is minutes away and offers the best of water sports while sheltering a diverse array of wildlife.
This land is a special place and we take its stewardship very seriously.
Approximately one-third of the property will remain permanent green space. As most of Colvard Farms is bounded by Jordan Lake and public recreation lands, preservation of this natural state is assured for future generations.
CONVENIENCE, SERENITY, HISTORY
Over 400 acres of untouched beauty
All the best stories begin in the past. And Colvard Farms is rooted in the best traditions of North Carolina. Indeed, the property has provided comfort and sustenance to many generations of families.
WALK, RUN, HIKE, BIKE, PLAY, AND SWIM.
In life, as in any journey, getting there should be half the fun.
From swimming and tennis to picnic areas and playgrounds, Colvard Farms has amenities to satisfy those who enjoy an active lifestyle. More than two miles of nature trails wind through our forests and fields.
Colvard Farms amenities include a junior Olympic-sized pool and a clubhouse featuring a fitness center, full kitchen, and conference rooms. A shady playground is tucked into the woods nearby and two tennis courts are also available.
A particularly well-used and beloved element of Colvard Farms is the miles of nature trails that wind their way through the 400-acre site. These shady paths meander alongside ponds and through open meadows showcasing the changing seasons. Meet your neighbors for a morning stroll or take on some serious exercise after work.
*click on the images below to enlarge and read the caption
OUTSIDE THE NEIGHBORHOOD.
More recreational opportunities await you right outside the neighborhood. There are boating and skiing opportunities on adjacent Jordan Lake as well as hiking in the surrounding public recreation lands. Nearby you’ll find the popular New Hope Point Eagle Roost site and the New Hope Audubon Wildlife Observation Area.
More than twenty public/private golf courses await just minutes away if golf is your game. The highly prestigious Old Chatham Golf Club is just 2 miles away while Hope Valley Country Club is 6 miles or 15 mins from us.
Close to EVERYTHING...
Streets at Southpoint
University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
Research Triangle Park
Durham Performance Arts Center
Raleigh-Durham International Airport
North Carolina State University
Your Personal Escape
Our Award-Winning Custom Builder Team
Let Us Introduce You.
HEARTHSTONE LUXURY HOMES
REALIZE YOUR NEXT DREAM HOME
Hearthstone Luxury Homes is a team that collectively has more than 100 years of custom home design and building experience. Under the leadership of Jeff Logsdon, Hearthstone has received numerous awards for distinctive design and construction.
The entire team makes the design+build process fun and exciting, with a world of possibilities and options, not limitations! We know your experience with the Loyd Builders team will be as positive and as memorable as the home you will enjoy for years to come.
The St. Clair Construction Group was founded with a passion and vision for building unique and breathtaking custom homes.
Under the leadership of Sam St. Clair, he strives to be in constant communication with his clients in order to deliver their visions, furnish clients with high-value cost-saving selections, and provide customer service long after the building process has been completed.
Pick your favorite Homesites from our unique phases, and contact us to learn more.
Our Broker and Builder Representatives will help you navigate the Builder options and facilitate the selection process.
This is when the fun really starts. Our Custom Builder Team is exceptional at bringing your dream home to life and helping you enjoy the process.
This is the moment you've been waiting for, Day 1 in your dream home, and all the moments to follow, living your extraordinary life.
Colvard Farms Broker & Builder Representative
Donna is a Broker and Builder Representative for Colvard Farms, and a member of the Julie Wright Realty Group. She is outgoing and engaging with a diverse international background and residential real estate experience from Houston, Texas to Research Triangle Park.
Having lived in southeast Asia for more than a decade, Donna has a unique appreciation for different cultures, peoples, and the homes in which they live.
As we release the final phases in Colvard Farms, we are very pleased that Donna is available to share opportunities with customers and brokers about living in this exclusive community.
Lindsey is part of the Broker and Builder Representative Team for Colvard Farms and a Julie Wright Realty Group member. Outgoing and engaging, she has experience in new construction as well as residential re-sales.
Lindsey brings integrity and commitment, and a little fun into every real estate transaction. With a Master’s in Public Health from East Carolina University, she uses her knowledge of people and community to support you every step of the way in building your new home.
Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity. While the facts contained within this site are believed to be true, no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein, and the same is subject to errors and omissions. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being violated and/or that any work belonging to you has been reproduced on the Site or in any Content in any way, you may notify Company at Legal@ColvardFarmsEncore.com. Please provide your name and contact information, the nature of your work and how it is being violated, all relevant copyright and/or trademark registration information, the location/URL of the violation, and any other information you believe is relevant.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
10. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER (including, for example, your web service provider service, payment services, your software and/or any updates or upgrades to that software). ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DETERMINE, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, WHETHER THE COMPANY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH MALFUNCTION OR DISRUPTION.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Wake County, North Carolina. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: 20 January 2020